Sprint wireless is one of the leading contract cell phone providers in the United States. Sprint competes with other major contract carriers like AT&T and Verizon. Sprint offers customers a truly unlimited plan with unlimited talk, text and data.
Applying for Sprint Wireless
- Application Process: To purchase new service from Sprint, shop phones and plans and add both to your cart [+]. At checkout you will be asked for your name, address, phone number and social security number. Sprint wireless will run a credit check to determine a security deposit, if required.
- Contract Terms: Customers are required to sign a two-year contract when purchasing new service from Sprint.
Accessing Your Sprint Wireless Account
- Login: Customers can register for and log in to their online account to manage service at any time [+].
- Payment Details: Sprint offers multiple payment options for personal accounts, including payments by phone, online and via MoneyGram.
- Phone: Call *3 from your Sprint phone to make a payment.
- Online: Log in to your account to make a payment from your account [+].
- MoneyGram: Visit any MoneyGram locations and send your payment to Sprint Code: 3472 Englewood CO.
- Mail: Send Sprint wireless payments to Sprint P.O. Box 4191 Carol Stream, IL 60197.
Sprint Wireless Security Deposits and Fees
- Security Deposit: There will be a security deposit required for some new Sprint customers. The security deposit amount will depend on the results of your credit check.
- Activation Fee: The activation fee for Sprint is $36.
- Early Cancellation Fee: The early cancellation fee for smart devices is $350 and $200 for all other devices. The amount of the early cancellation fee is reduced for every month of service [+].
- Monthly Fee: Sprint wireless charges monthly fees, including an administrati8ve charge, regulatory charge, gross receipts recovery (in some states), state taxes, local taxes and federal fees [+].
- Roaming Charges: We did not find any mention of roaming charges for calls, but there may be roaming charges for data. Check the terms and conditions of your contract for more information on data roaming.
Sprint Wireless PayAsYouGo
- Per Minute Fee: Pay-as-you-go plans with Sprint wireless offer unlimited talk.
- Data Fee: There is no data fee, but you can choose to block data usage to reduce your monthly bill.
- Text Fee: You are allowed unlimited text messages with the Sprint wireless pay-as-you-go plan.
How to Cancel Your Sprint Wireless Account
Call 1-888-211-4727 to cancel your Sprint wireless account. If you are still under contract you may be responsible for an early termination fee.