Page Plus Wireless
Page Plus Wireless
Page Plus Wireless is a no-contract mobile phone provider operating on a large nationwide network. Because the company does not have to pay to keep up the network, savings are passed on to the customer.
Applying for Page Plus Wireless
- Application Process: There is no application to get started with Page Plus Wireless. Simply choose the phone you want to purchase and the plan for that phone and pay for both at the checkout. When the phone arrives in the mail, activate the phone online or by phone at 1-800-550-2436 [+].
- Contract Terms: Page Plus Wireless does not require customers sign a contract.
Accessing Your Page Plus Wireless Account
- Login: You can register for online account access to manage your account, pay for service or change service [+].
- Payment Details: Payments for Page Plus Wireless contracts can be made online [+]. If you’ve purchased a Page Plus Wireless card, simply visit the Refill page to enter your phone number and the card PIN [+].
Page Plus Wireless Security Deposits and Fees
- Security Deposit: There is no security deposit required for Page Plus Wireless.
- Activation Fee: Page Plus Wireless does not charge customers an activation fee.
- Early Cancellation Fee: There are no contracts with Page Plus Wireless so customers do not have to worry about an early cancellation fee.
- Monthly Fee: All fees are added into the monthly plan charge with Page Plus Wireless.
- Roaming Charges: Roaming charges may apply, depending on the plan you have with Page Plus Wireless [+].
Page Plus Wireless PayAsYouGo
There are four levels of pay-as-you-go plans from Page Plus Wireless – $10, $25, $50 and $80. Pay-as-you-go plans are only available for talk.
- Per Minute Fee: Ranging from 4 cents to 10 cents per minute.
- Data Fee: There are no pay-as-you-go data plans.
- Text Fee: There are no pay-as-you-go text message plans.
How to Cancel Your Page Plus Wireless Account
Page Plus Wireless allows customers to suspend their account if the phone is lost or stolen. You must call customer service at 1-800-550-2436 to change your rate plan from monthly to standard before suspending your account. If you no longer want service from Page Plus Wireless, simply allow the current plan to expire without adding an additional plan to the account. If you have added multiple PINs to your account (stacking), you will lose all PINs when service is cancelled.