Net10 Wireless is a part of the America Movil company. America Movil is responsible for several US mobile phone companies, including Tracfone. With Net10 Wireless, customers can choose to bring their own phone to the network or purchase a phone directly from the company.
Applying for Net10 Wireless
Application Process: Choose your phone from the Net10 Wireless website. You will be asked to enter your zip code to verify service coverage is available in your area. Choose your plan or choose to purchase the phone as a standalone if you already have service from Net10 Wireless. At checkout you will be asked for your shipping information, billing information and credit card [+].
- Contract Terms: There is no contract with Net10 Wireless, but you must purchase a monthly plan to activate your phone.
Accessing Your Net10 Wireless Account
- Login: Log in to your account to purchase a new phone, add airtime from a card or purchase airtime [+].
- Payment Details: Payments are accepted online and via a Net10 Wireless card. Cards can be purchased at participating retailers and added to your account online.
Net10 Wireless Security Deposits and Fees
- Security Deposit: There is no security deposit as customers are not signing a contract.
- Activation Fee: There is no activation fee with Net10 Wireless.
- Early Cancellation Fee: With no contract to worry about, you do not have to pay an early cancellation fee if you choose to cancel your Net10 Wireless coverage.
- Monthly Fee: There are no hidden or monthly fees other than the monthly plan charge.
- Roaming Charges: There are no roaming charges associated with Net10 Wireless accounts.
Net10 Wireless PayAsYouGo
There are five pay-as-you-go plans from Net10 Wireless – 200 Minutes, 300 Minutes, 600 Minutes, 900 Minutes and 1500 Minutes.
- Per Minute Fee: The per minute fee ranges from 10 cents per minute for the 200 and 300 Minute plans to 0.067 cents per minute for the 900 and 1500 Minute plans [+].
- Data Fee: There is no pay-as-you-go data plan [+].
- Text Fee: There is no pay-as-you go text message plan [+].
How to Cancel Your Net10 Wireless Account
You are under no obligation to maintain coverage with Net10 Wireless. Simply stop adding airtime or service cards to your account and the account will be cancelled. You can reactivate your account online after purchasing a new card or reactivating service online. You may be issued a new phone number if your Net10 Wireless service has been deactivated for longer than 30 days.