H2O Wireless is a mobile phone and broadband company offering monthly and pay-as-you-go plans. All monthly plans offer unlimited talk and text and limited data usage. The $50 plan is the only plan offering unlimited outgoing text message – all other plans are limited to 100 outgoing messages per month.
Applying for H2O Wireless
- Application Process: There is no formal application process when purchasing wireless or broadband from H2O Wireless. Customers choose the phone or mobile WiFi device they wish to purchase and the plan to associate with that device. Customers are required to register for an account on the H2O Wireless website when making a purchase. If you already have an account with H2O Wireless you can log in to your account before making a purchase [+].
- Contract Terms: There are no contracts with H2O Wireless.
Accessing Your H2O Wireless Account
- Login: The log in page allows customers to access their account to make payments, changes and purchases [+].
- Payment Details: Customer payments can be made online via the H2O Wireless website [+]. Customers have the option of signing up for auto-recharge to ensure service is never disconnected [+].
H2O Wireless Security Deposits and Fees
- Security Deposit: There is no security deposit when purchasing phones or mobile broadband service from H2O Wireless.
- Activation Fee: There is no activation fee associated with any H2O Wireless account.
- Early Cancellation Fee: H2O Wireless is a no-contract company, thus there are no early cancellation fees.
- Monthly Fee: H2O Wireless claims no hidden fees and we found no mention of monthly fees other than the cost of your monthly plan.
- Roaming Charges: We found no mention of roaming charges.
H2O Wireless PayAsYouGo
There are five pay-as-you-go plans with H2O Wireless – $10, $20, $30, $100 and $25. The $25 plan is the only plan with different pay-as-you-go rates.
- Per Minute Fee: 5 cents per minute with standard plans; 2.5 cents per minute with the $25 plan
- Data Fee: 10 cents per MB across all plans
- Text Fee: 5 cents per text message with standard plans; 2.5 cents per text with the $25 plan
How to Cancel Your H2O Wireless Account
You can cancel your H2O Wireless account at any time by simply not adding a new card to your account. You will lose your phone number when the account is cancelled, but you can reactivate service at any time by purchasing a new card. You will be given a new phone number at that time.